Saturday, August 31, 2013

Hotel Cooking Made Simple


My new kitchen.. amazing isn't it?


Moving isn't always easy.. My husband and I learned that rather quickly. I wanted to document our life for the next few months while we stay at a hotel and try to live our life as normal as possible, with two big dogs and a room the size of half a studio apartment in New York City. Although I had a specific box packed with the kitchen utensils, ingredients, and other things labeled "TAKE TO HOTEL", neither my husband, my brother or my father made it a point to put that in the back of the UHAUL, so now it's lost.. in our shed.. that is filled up completely. So here I am, in this little room, equipped with 2 burners, a tiny George Foreman grill, 1 small pot, 1 pan, and a plastic spatula.. but that is NOT going to stop me from putting forth delicious dinners to make my husband and I happy. The point of this new section, that will have detailed recipes for Hotel Cooking, is to show YOU, my readers, that if I can do it, with the minimal items I have to my use, you have no excuse not to do the same at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment